It is our policy to comply with applicable government regulations and laws regarding your privacy.
Types of Data Collected
In your interactions with us, we may ask you to provide us with the following personal information:
- First and Last Name;
- Email Address;
- Phone Number(s);
- Address, State or Province, City, ZIP or Postal Codes;
- Family relationship information such as, but not limited to: spouse, children, siblings, etc.;
- Payment information such as: credit card numbers, checking numbers, etc.;
- Marital status and dates;
- Sex or gender;
- Religious beliefs; and/or
- Usage Data.
Usage data is automatically collected when using our services, such as our website or apps, and may include the following types of data:
- Internet Protocol Address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent viewing those pages, unique device identifiers, type of device you use, the type of operating system that you use, other information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service, as well as other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons – Certain components of our services may contain small files known as “web beacons” that permit us to, for example, count unique visitors to a page or other element, or who have opened an email from us, or other statistics.
Some cookies are “persistent” which means that they remain on your device or personal computer when you go offline. Others are “session” cookies and are deleted when you close your web browser.
If you link to other sites or services, such as Facebook or Google accounts, we may get information from those accounts. The information we get from those sites depends on how you have configured your settings and their privacy policies.
Ways we May Gather Data About You
- Your interactions with our online services, including but not limited to:
- Websites – We may maintain multiple websites including “public” facing informational sites, as well as private sites that facilitate your interaction with us, such as managing your account information, registering for events, managing purchases and financial contributions, and communicating with our staff.
- Apps – We may publish or maintain apps, including “public” facing informational apps, as well as private apps that facilitate your interaction with us, such as managing your account information, registering for events, managing purchases and financial contributions, and communicating with our staff.
- Forms – We may use various forms to request information about you, in order to provide you information in return or provide a service to you.
- Payment Systems – We may use payment services or platforms to collect payment information from you.
- Internal Databases – We may maintain information about you in internal databases (such as Customer Relationship Management Software and Financial Accounting Software), accessed by our staff, with information gathered based on personal interactions, information gathered manually via paper, etc.
- Third–Party Data – We may gather information via third parties. Examples include data provided by Google Analytics regarding statistics about your interactions with our websites, or media streaming services. We may augment data with information from third-party data brokers who provide publicly available information from various sources, such as address verification and update services, marketing information, census information, and other demographic information.
How We Will Use Your Information
We use your information to manage our relationship with you and improve the experience you have with us. This includes information to help us better understand the ways that we can serve you and other constituents, offer information to you that we think would be of interest to you, and track your preferences.
We use information we collect to make better decisions.
Sharing Your Information
- We may share your information with third parties who assist us with providing services. For example, we may share information with a third–party email service to send information to you regarding our services.
- We do not share your information with third parties for their use. For example, we will not share your information with another organization to send you marketing information about their services.
Storing Your Information
We take precautions to ensure the security of your data, including requiring password or other authentication in order to access our data storage systems. We follow industry standards and guidelines. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Various jurisdictions have laws and regulations regarding your rights. Our policy is to comply with applicable laws.
- Email or Direct Mail Marketing – Email contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-708-7589 to request to be removed from our email or direct marketing lists.
- Service-Related Announcements – We may send you announcements related to our services and relationship with you. These announcements are required for us to fulfill our obligations to you and may not be opted-out.
Communication With Us