Join us in prayer for the ministry of Children's Hunger Fund in the United States and around the world.
- Pray that our church partners will build strong ministry teams that are passionate about the spiritual needs of the people in their communities.
- Pray for the border city Mercy Network churches as they minister to the immigrant community who are in need of shelter, food, clothing, and Christ.
- Pray for more church partnerships to create more opportunities to serve suffering children.
- Pray for wisdom and favor as we begin to strategize and implement the various events planned for this year to develop relationships with churches and communities to further our reach into new communities.
- Please pray for peace and stability throughout Myanmar following the military coup that has caused prolonged political unrest.
- Please pray that our partners in Nepal will be able to get the materials and laborers needed to complete the construction of the Mercy Center and Medical Clinic.
- Please pray for one of our church partners in Ethiopia who is caring for two children (ages 9 and 14) who recently lost their mother. This pastor has taken the children into his home and is asking for prayer as he considers the best long-term solution for them.
- School fees have risen in Harare, Zimbabwe. Please pray for the families in the area who are facing the added financial strain of sending their children to school.
- Please continue to pray for peace in Ukraine. Pray for the safety of our church partners in-country who continue to serve a growing number of displaced and suffering families.
- Please pray for our partners in Albania as they’re about to start the construction of a Mercy Center in Korce, Albania. Pray that the construction process will go smoothly.
- Please pray for our partners in El Salvador as they have begun a new outreach to a remote area. In the village of Talpetate, there are about 35 families with an average of 10-12 children each. During the dry season, there is no access to clean drinking water. Many of these children face disease and malnutrition due to lack of proper food and water. Please pray that our partners would be able to bring the help that these families desperately need and share the hope of the gospel.
- Our partners in Ecuador shared a prayer request for a family they are serving. The mother hasn’t received a paycheck in four months. In addition to their regular expenses, the father requires expensive heart medication. Their daughter also has a disability that brings a different set of challenges.
- Please pray for peace in Haiti. As the government struggles with stability, gangs have begun to take over. In addition to bringing fear and violence, this has also affected the economy, making it difficult for our partners to obtain the food needed to do ministry. In addition to serving twelve Mercy Network churches, this ministry also includes an orphanage with over 150 children