SUMMER OF HOPE
Together, let’s deliver hope to hungry children this summer
For the millions of children in America who receive free or reduced-price meals during the school year,
summer vacation brings the threat of hunger. Children’s Hunger Fund is delivering
meals and hope to children in need across the US. And we need your help.
Project Food Pak
- Empty Food Paks and everything you need for a successful project are delivered directly to you.
- Your church or organization fills the boxes with nutritious food.
- CHF picks up the boxes and volunteers prepare them for delivery.
- Local churches deliver your food to families in your own community.
Project Coin Pak
- Coin Paks and everything you need for a successful project are delivered directly to you.
- Your church or organization fills the boxes with coins (people of all ages get involved!)
- Count those coins and make your donation here (remember, every 25¢ provides a meal for a hungry child!).
Donate meals today!
Every 25 cents you give can provide one meal for a hungry child.
- $5 = 20 Meals
- $10 = 40 Meals
- $20 = 80 Meals
- $25 = 100 Meals
- $50 = 200 Meals
First-time gift? Haven’t given for more than 12 months? Your gift will be matched by generous friends of CHF, resulting in four times the impact!
Match My Gift
Shop the Summer of Hope Giving Catalog to provide specific items that go into Food Paks for children and families in need this summer.
Shop the Catalog
How many meals will you provide during the Summer of Hope?